HERALD INTERNATIONAL (Printing In Over Twenty Languages)
Sharing God’s Word In Español
One of the privileges the Lord gives to the ministry of Herald of His Coming is the opportunity to share salvation and revival literature in Spanish. The two main publications are Heraldo de Su Venida (the Spanish edition of Herald of His Coming) and Selección Correcta (the Spanish translation of the Salvation herald Right Choice). We praise the Lord for using these publications to encourage and strengthen others. Here are a few examples of the way He is working, along with prayer requests for additional ministry:
• An international ministry of revival, evangelism and missions located in the U.S. in Nebraska requests 150 copies of Heraldo de Su Venida each printing to distribute to pastors in Central America.
Pray that God will use these Spanish Heralds to encourage these pastors and further equip them for their ministry to the body of Christ.
• A ministry based in the U.S. in New Mexico travels into Mexico several times a year, and included among the supplies for each trip are 500 copies of Selección Correcta and 500 past issues of Heraldo de Su Venida for distribution.
Pray that God would speak to the hearts of the lost through Selección Correcta. "...God our Savior...wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:3-4).
• In Oaxaca, Mexico, issues of Heraldo de Su Venida can be found in a Spanish Christian lending library. This unique ministry reaches out to the Christians of Oaxaca and now has over 500 members. Oaxaca has the highest concentration of unreached people groups in the Americas.
Pray that God may give Heraldo readers the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that they may know Him better (Eph. 1:17). Pray for lasting fruit to come from these efforts to get Gospel materials to the unreached people groups. "How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard?..." (Rom. 10:14).
• A reader who receives a package of Heraldo de Su Venida papers in the Dominican Republic writes, "Folks here are happy when these arrive. I give carefully to save as many as possible for Cuba as they highly value them as well. The next trip there is scheduled and hopefully we will have the copies in time for this trip."
Pray for the Lord’s protection and anointing on the ministry of Heraldo de Su Venida in the Dominican Republic and in Cuba.
• A dear saint in Panama writes: "Warm greetings from this small, but important country of Panama...this country has many believers in Christ! Forty-nine years ago I came to Panama from Berlin, Germany, in a small banana boat to this small country in order to tell the glad story of the love of Jesus – and many of the 50,000 Guaymi Indians came to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. All these years the helpful pages of the Heraldo de Su Venida have been a great blessing to many Indians, as they have been to me for many years in Germany also.... God bless you in your worldwide work of the written page. The Lord bless each one of your working team. Warm greetings in Christ’s love from your 90-year-old pilgrim."
Pray that the ministry of Heraldo de Su Venida in Panama and in other countries would constantly bear fruit and increase (Col. 1:6). Thank the Lord for His wonderful work among the Guaymi Indians.
• Heraldo de Su Venida is sent to over seventy prisons across the United States. Earlier this year a dear sister in Oregon wrote: "My husband preaches in the prison and a little mission just starting here in the town. We would like to receive 20 copies to distribute for the glory of God." There is also a Bible correspondence organization in Kansas that sends copies of Heraldo de Su Venida to the students they feel would benefit from them. The Heraldo helps to nurture and feed prisoners who get little opportunity to receive Christian literature.
Pray for the Lord’s anointing on the Spanish Heralds sent to prisoners. Pray that these readers in prison may be greatly encouraged and built up in their faith through these papers. Pray for the Lord to work through Heraldo messages to help bring seasons of refreshing.
Your Involvement Will Bless Others
The ministry of Heraldo de Su Venida can benefit much through your prayers, encouragement and any financial support you may be able to offer. Currently, the paper is published quarterly and about 18,000 copies are printed and distributed. About one quarter of these copies are mailed to readers in the United States, and the remaining ones are sent to readers in fifty-eight other countries. Please pray for the Lord to provide the resources for the Heraldo to reach many more readers.
Thank the Lord for two volunteer translators who are vital to the Heraldo work – Raquel Morales Castedo in Australia and Debbie Amigo in the United States (Debbie also serves as a proofreader). Pray for the Lord’s anointing and blessing upon these two servants, and for His provision of additional volunteers to help with translation. Thank the Lord also for Gayla Royer who oversees the work of Heraldo de Su Venida. Pray for the Lord to give her wisdom in selecting messages, and to grant her His favor and blessing as she coordinates this ministry.
If you know any Spanish-speaking individuals, pastors or churches who would benefit from receiving the Heraldo, please contact us with their names and addresses. We will gladly send them a sample copy of Heraldo de Su Venida. You may also write us for copies of the Salvation herald Selección Correcta, mentioning the number of copies you can prayerfully use. You are welcome to write to:
Heraldo de Su Venida
P.O. Box 279
Seelyville IN 47878 U.S.A.