How To Be A Triumphant ChristianThe converted sinner loves God and is resolved to live for God. But he soon realizes that there are conflicts. We have an adversary, Satan, who seeks constantly to sidetrack us, and defeat us. We can overcome him and be victorious each day if we will --
1. Yield to the Lordship of Christ. This
is what discipleship is, to follow Him as the Master of our lives.
2. Pray. This is communion with God. In this way the Lord can impart to us wisdom and strength, and provide all our needs.
3. Read Godís word every day. It will give light and direction. Obey its precepts and trust its promises.
4. Have fellowship with Godís people. Align yourself with a church which believes and teaches the word of God.
5. Be filled with the Holy Spirit. In proportion as we yield ourselves unto Him, He will fill us with Godís love,
and power, and all the fruits of the Spirit.
6. Witness to others. Share the Good News!
7. Watch for the return of Christ, for "the coming of the Lord draweth nigh" (James 5:8).
From Capital Voice